Directions to Nutcombe
Directions to Nutcombe Cottages are as follows:
- If using Sat Nav our postcode is EX34 0PQ and we are identified on Google Maps.
- From the M5 take the A361 at Tiverton towards Barnstaple.
- At South Molton take a right turn onto the A399 signposted to Combe Martin.
- Continue on this road towards Blackmoor Gate (junction with the A39) and continue on towards Combe Martin.
- You will pass through a pinch point in the road by a house and shortly afterwards you will see a turning to Trentishoe and a brown National Trust sign to Heddon Valley.
- Turn right here and continue until you come to a junction marked by a signpost in the middle of the road called 'Stoney Corner'
- Turn left here and immediately left again before the 'Combe Martin' sign.
- Proceed down the hill (take care it is steep) and Nutcombe Cottages are the first property on the left-hand side.
- As you turn into the driveway you will need to stop and open the gate (please close it behind you). Proceed down the driveway (taking care again as it is steep and has speed bumps).
- You will see the farmhouse in front of you. Please knock at the house and we will then direct you up to your cottage