Welcome to our Four Legged Visitors
You are going to love Nutcombe and North Devon. So many new smells, some great countryside to explore and beaches to play on where you can dig to your hearts content!
There are a few things you need to remember when you are here though:
- Don’t let your humans go out without you and leave you behind. It just wouldn’t be fair to miss out on the fun.
- As much as the sofas look comfy, please don’t jump on them with muddy paws. If you can’t resist, just wait until Mum or Dad have carefully arranged the throw for you.
- Obviously while you are here this is your home so you will be expected to guard it for them and not sneak downstairs at any time. Best to use the stair-gate so you don’t get tempted.
- If you need to relieve yourself and staying in Nutcombe Cottage, ask to go out of the French doors onto the decked area, so you can scamper down the steps to the garden. If you are in Nutcombe Barn or Cider house, ask to go out for a good run around by getting your humans to take you to the dog garden or the field. Remember, don’t run off getting there!
- Make sure your humans clean up after you and put your waste in the bins provided.
- You are welcome to use our nice dog bowls if they have forgotten to pack your own!
- As much as everything smells so good and the sheep in the fields look so tempting, try not to run off when you go outside. Best to let them put your lead on to get to the car.
- When you are out and about let everyone know you are on holiday and use one of our Dog-tags, just in case the urge to run off is just too much and you get lost (I know they are a nice colour, but please put them back in the box before you go home).
- Lastly, have a fantastic time! You are going to be pooped